Wednesday 25 April 2012

May

In May last year, I made......

A little hoodie for Ezra! That's him, with his Ben10 "rotch"....oh, and the obligatory stick. This was made from a rather 80s looking pattern (as you can probably see!) ....but I am very much over buying patterns for practice projects. This was a free pattern in the St Francis craft group stash, so I thought I would give it a go! I made a more contemporary version for my nephew. I adapted this pattern so that the sleeves sat on the shoulders, rather than being drop shoulders (like this one). Also, on the better version I didn't add the ribbing round the bottom, I just hemmed it instead. If I find a picture, I'll post it!

1 comment:

  1. I think you did an awesome job. Anyways, 80's is back isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

More creative fun