Friday 27 April 2012

July

In July last year, we made....
....Ezra fly! Despite the sun, it was a chilly day (hence the wooly jumpers!)...and it was also our 9th wedding anniversary! We decided to celebrate by taking our traditional anniversary celebration (of cream tea, or Devonshire tea as they call it here in Australia) down to One Mile Beach. It was so windy! We ended up with sand in the tea, in the cream, on the scones, in the jam....not a great success, but we had a good time! Whilst we were there, we also made.....

....sand angels! And in July we also made.......

....knitted things! Oh, and that's a bit of the embroidery I was talking about. Niamh still hasn't finished the scarf she's making, but when she does, I'll post the pics! Finally in July, we made....

.....Croissants! I used this croissant recipe and instructions. I made two batches of about 6 croissants. They were very delicious and very rich....I ate far too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More creative fun