Monday 10 January 2011

Distractions, distractions.....



This blog is supposed (and will be!) about my latest craft adventures....but...umm....there are kangaroos just down the road! We went to visit Oakvale farm yesterday and had the funniest encounters with kangaroos (some of them were pretty big)... not this one though. This one was friendly and maintained a comfortable distance (and still allowed Chris to sip his coffee in a sort of I-feed-kangaroos-everyday casual way.) Despite the distractions (and the usual interruptions provided by a 2 and 6 year old) I did manage to make two kanzashi flower brooches. They are a little bit wobbly and have a handmade charm about them (but that's good isn't it...!) I used this website for the instructions http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/tsunami_kanzashi_flower_2. I must warn you though, they are addictive and you might find they become a distraction of their own.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More creative fun